Sell Your House Without a Traditional Real Estate Agent and Save Thousands of Dollars
Do you want to sell your home without giving away thousands of dollars on a commission? Then WaLaw Realty is the perfect fit for you. When you hire us, you get the essential services of an experienced real estate agent plus the legal counsel of a lawyer – and you save money in the process!
How much money can I save? Instead of working for a commission, we charge a low flat fee, and you save the difference. For example, if you sell your home for $600,000, you’ll save just over $10,000 when compared to a traditional 3% listing agent. And because we’re both lawyers and agents, you get the value of the expertise of a lawyer along with services that only an agent can provide.
Our clients are savvy. They know they need to list their home on the MLS to get maximum exposure and top dollar. And, they know how important it is to have good representation, a well-written MLS listing and high definition photos. But, they don’t want to pay an excessive commission just to it. We are serving the next generation of home sellers by providing these services for a cost effective flat fee. When you’re ready to sell, we’re ready to help. Our flat fee includes everything below:
- Listing on the Northwest MLS which serves the Seattle metro area;
- Syndication of your listing to other real estate related websites like Zillow and Trulia;
- In-Home Consultation for advice on preparing your home for market;
- Professional high definition photography;
- Market analysis to help you set your asking price;
- A professional 4×4 yard arm “For Sale” sign;
- Flyer box and full-color flyer;
- An electronic keybox so agents can show your home without you present;
- An open house for either brokers or the public (your choice);
- Legal counsel throughout the sale of your home;
- Contract drafting and negotiation; and
- Super-responsive, practical service (See our Testimonials).
Our clients also appreciate the value of hiring a lawyer. As lawyers, we go the extra mile to make sure you understand the process and are fully protected. Got a question about the contract? We can answer it. Worried about title? We can work on it and hopefully clear it up so that a buyer won’t object. Selling a home is probably the biggest financial transaction of your life. It makes sense to have solid legal representation and an experienced real estate professional on your side. With WaLaw you get both.