WaLaw Realty is offering a free workshop on Thursday, August 13th at 6 pm to anyone interested in buying or selling a home For Sale By Owner and cutting out the 6% commission traditionally paid to real estate agents. The class will run from 6pm to 8pm here at our office in Lower Queen Anne. We’ll provide pizza and beer plus a lot of great insight – all at no cost to you!
Whether you’re a first timer or an old pro, you’ll surely learn something new at this class. Real estate attorney and managing broker of WaLaw Realty, Marc Holmes, will discuss:
- Tools and resources for marketing a home FSBO (and how buyers can find off market deals)
- Correctly pricing the home (probably the thing sellers most frequently get wrong)
- Dealing with potential buyers and the agents that call
- Seller disclosure requirements and protecting your interests (whether a buying or selling)
- The offer negotiation process
- The title and escrow process
Audience feedback and participation is encouraged so we can tailor the talk to address the interests of the folks who attend.
Marc will also answer any questions about WaLaw’s flat fee business model that combines the services of a real estate agent with the skills of an attorney, all at a cost that is a whole lot less than what you would pay a typical agent.
Click Here to Register Today for our next Free For Sale By Owner Class. We look forward to seeing you!