Real Estate Buyers: How It Works to Work with Us.
Working with WaLaw Realty is easier and more efficient than working with a conventional real estate broker.
- Call us. Give us a shout to talk about whether we’re a good fit (our “free consultation”).
- Hire us. When you hire us as your broker and attorney, we collect a small portion of our fee upfront and the rest is paid at closing.
- Shop for homes online. It’s easy to narrow down by neighborhood, size, price and more.
- Call or Email us for home tours. Once we’ve been retained, we’ll meet you at the house and give you our unvarnished opinion on it, not a cheesy sales job. It’s important to use us and not the listing agent or some other agent for the tour so that we’ve got a clear right to the commission and can rebate it to you. Besides, the flat fee includes 30 hours of tours!
- Make an offer. We’ll research comparable sales, give advice on pricing, then draft and negotiate your offer.
- Wrap up the details. Once we’re under contract we’ll help with inspections, appraisals, title review, inspection repairs and credits, and more.
- Closing. We rebate 100% of the commission to you ( less the balance of our flat fee).
- Move in. Use the money you saved to make the house your home sweet home.