Click the article below for the link!
November 13th, 2014 by Claire
August 26th, 2014 by Claire
While the first step to getting information about us is often in a phone call, there’s plenty of information on our website too!
I know there’s a lot of good info here, but navigating a website can be overwhelming. Here are some suggestions to help you get started with basic information, who we are, and client testimonials:
and don’t forget
And if you still have questions or are ready to get started, give us a call!
January 2nd, 2014 by Claire
WaLaw Realty rebates a total of $913,804 in actual dollars back to clients in 2013.
March 6th, 2013 by Claire
Times are good at WaLaw Realty, which means we’ve got lots of new business and we’re searching for exceptional people to help us better serve our clients.
We are building something entirely new in the real estate industry and the response we’ve received so far has been fantastic. Now we’re ready to go to the next level and we need people who will embrace our vision and who have great enthusiasm, a willingness to work very hard, and a “No-is-not-an-option” attitude. WaLaw seeks a highly motivated, client focused attorney to help it grow. The attorney will primarily provide legal and brokerage services to transactional clients. The legal services include contract drafting and negotiating, reviewing title reports, working with title, escrow and mortgage companies, reviewing closing documents. Brokerage services include occasionally showing homes and formulating market value opinions based on comparable sales. There will be opportunity for additional real estate related matters such as drafting and reviewing easements, covenants, tenancy in common agreements, etc.
- Position requires a JD, Washington bar license in good standing, and Washington real estate broker’s license (or eligibility to obtain a broker’s license).
- Past experience in residential real estate, title, escrow, and/or mortgage lending strongly preferred.
- We don’t do any selling but we routinely deal with sales people so sales experience is a major plus.
- The skills required to be successful include strong negotiation and advising skills, ability to execute quick and effective decisions, superior problem solving skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have reliable car and insurance.
To apply for the position please forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Info@WaLawRealty.com, We’re extremely busy so no calls please.